Holistic & Value- Centric Learning
1Centered on character, and based on well-known educational models such as Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetic, and Multiple Intelligence
Full Support for Child’s Learning
2Programmes follow the Child-Parent-Teacher Triad, so that the child’s learning is fully supported
Programme Depth & Effectiveness
3Real experts for each field behind every programme’s creation
Continual & Lifelong Learning
4Structured Progress Report provided, for children’s continual learning and improvement
Le-SOUL (The School Of Universal Learning) is a member of the Association for Early Childhood Educators (Singapore)
It started with the question of how we could make the world a better place.
We believe it must start with providing quality education and a creative (as opposed to competitive) environment for our young ones.
And that was the beginning of Le-SOUL.
So, what does Le-SOUL mean?
Le-SOUL translates into The School Of Universal Learning. As the name implies, we aim to create a school where children, parents, and educators alike can enjoy and benefit from holistic learning, which celebrates the diversity of intelligences and innate talents (not just the rigorous academic know-how). We aim to be the school that builds leaders, creators, and masters of tomorrow, by adopting proven and effective educational technologies and principles.
What’s our philosophy?
Le-SOUL’s core learning methodology is anchored around Holistic Learning & Character Building, based on well-known educational principals such as Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetic (VAK) and 21st Century Competencies. We strongly believe in adopting a more holistic and organic education that embraces each child for the unique learners and talents that they are.
Another principal embraced by Le-SOUL is the Child-Parent-Teacher-Community model. Decades of educational and psychological research proves that children’s success in school and their character development is strongly influenced by parents, teachers, and the community’s involvement in their education. So truly holistic and lasting learning for children must involve a joint effort between the parents, teachers, as well as the community.
In creating such a learning environment, and providing the necessary learning tools for children, parents and educators alike, we create a platform for them to reach their fullest potential, to continue to love learning and grow even beyond our classrooms.
What do we offer?
Le-SOUL offers 3 key categories of programmes which evolve around the VAK learning methods:
- Buzan Preschool Mind Mapping® Programmes – Visual Learning;
- Moomba™ Music Adventure Programmes – Auditory Learning;
- Aiki Progressive™ Programmes – Kinesthetic Learning;
- Primary 1 HeadStart™ Programmes – Academic & Life skills Learning
However, each and every programme has inherent elements of Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic learning that are specially and purposefully built into the lessons.
With our programmes based on these educational principals, as well as values and character building, we are confident that we can deliver value to our students in creating the best environment for them to learn and be empowered.
This diagram shows all of Le-SOUL programmes for children, parents and educators in one snapshot.
Do click on one of the links below to find out more about each of our programmes for children:
Our Clients and Partners
Work With Us
We are seeking SUPERSTARS
As part of our expansion, we are seeking a team of Superstars.
Definition of a Superstar:
An individual who has a burning desire to succeed, is extremely client and people oriented, can communicate with piercing persuasiveness, and is highly motivated (never say die!).
At Le-SOUL, the people are at the core of everything we do. If (and only if) you are committed to succeeding, have a strong passion for spreading effective learning technologies, love challenges, and want to work in a highly dynamic team of Superstars, then we welcome you to drop us a message at email@example.com and we will provide you with all the necessary support and training you need to succeed!
We are currently looking for candidates in the following positions:
Roles and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Executive/ Senior Consultant are:
- Plan and carry out direct business development and marketing related activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of Le-SOUL strategic partners’ range of unique preschool programmes, in accordance with agreed business plans
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal operations support team.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits
- Attend required programme trainings and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
The Executive/ Senior Consultant would enjoy:
- Average will earn S$50K, stars will earn S$150K or more per annum
- Full flexibility in working hours
- Excellent salary and commission structure, and attractive performance bonus based on results
- Great opportunity for promotion within the company
- Build an empire within our progressive company
- Working with and having the full support of educational specialists
- Mentoring by senior consultants, and training by educational specialists
- Opportunities to develop a specialized and laser focused network, with transferable skills and knowledge
We don’t hire backgrounds, we hire top producers.
- A Superstar (refer to definition above)
- Strong interest in young children’s education, and an advocator for lifelong learning
- Based in Singapore
We offer a very attractive remuneration package and various benefits to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please e-mail your resume with your cover letter (why you would like to join us) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve created this Facebook page for parents, educators, learners, and anyone interested in having the latest research findings, important news, as well as inspiring stories & ideas about education. See you there!
|Company Name||Le-SOUL Pte Ltd|
|Office Address||10 Anson Road, International Plaza, #19-14, Singapore 079903|
|Contact No.||Tel: (65) 9061 6659, (65) 9017 6390 / Fax: (65) 6225 5956|